Sunday, October 23, 2016

CTN EXPO

I have a lot of posts that are partially finished, but not entirely. I was working on a post for "mental health awareness day" but then got afraid to talk so in depth about my particular brand of crazy and so left it. I also have a lot of drafts for ideas of posts, but haven't set the time aside to actually go out of my way to GET ER DONE. Sigh.

Anyways, I have a wonderful announcement! For the first time, I'm going to be attending CREATIVE TALENT NETWORK ANIMATION EXPO! This is like Comic con, except only for artists. They have a lot of talent seekers from various huge animation studios like Cartoon Network, Disney, Nickelodeon... So all the panels are geared towards illustrators, and all the booths are for artists or are artists looking to be hired by these networks.

While I myself are more interested in becoming an art educator instead of an illustrator, my interests are geared TOWARDS helping others learn to better draw from their imaginations and draw it more effectively. Aka, helping others learn how to do illustration. So I'm VERY excited to pick up the materials available there.

No comments:

Post a Comment